“The Capture Manager is a key member of the Growth Team and contributes directly to our goal of cultivating new customer relationships through the planning and execution of thorough capture strategies. Our Capture Manager will be responsible for planning, developing, qualifying, and collecting business intelligence on qualified opportunities working across Ad Hoc. This position reports directly to the Director of Capture.”
- Develops, manages, and executes comprehensive and thorough capture plans following Shipley Capture Management best practices.
- Works within the account team to shape acquisition strategies; develops client and industry call plans; leads competitive intelligence development; facilitates sessions to define win themes and key differentiators; and provides input for effective price to win analysis.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, solution architects, and program and project managers to generate solutions that address client needs and expectations.
- Researches, identifies, meets, and negotiates teaming agreements with partners (with support and input from the BU leadership team) …
- Proven experience of winning complex, full and open, Prime opportunities in the Federal Health environment with emphasis on HHS and CMS
- The ideal candidate has prior experience managing federal healthcare opportunities with a focus on CMS.
- 5 or more years prior capture leadership role at mid to large firms doing business with the U.S. Federal Government
- A good understanding of government contracting, in the Federal Health agency landscape (specifically, HHS and CMS) …