- Provides or coordinates support for areas such as strategic/operational planning, business process management, business operations, policy coordination, interpretation and dissemination, training and other related long-term activities. Plans and drives organizational communication through various vehicles to internal and external stakeholders. Produces, maintains and publishes a variety of routine reports and publications for use within the DAD-A (J-4).
- DAD-A (J-4) Action Group Support: Provide support to the DAD-A Action Group activities and taskings. Interface with DHA Director’s Action Group (DAG) as required.
- Translate DAD-A’s intent/objectives into actionable initiatives. Analyze data and communicates findings through Action Group products such as Strategic Communications, Strategic Engagements, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Information Management Support: Contractor serves as an action officer for incoming and outgoing actions/taskers. Is responsible for the oversight of a variety of actions which are characterized by unique requirements and demand continuous oversight.
- Receive and conduct analyses of staff actions received from USD P&R and DHA.
- Produce executive communication products and documents for briefings, talking points, scripts, notes, etc.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to collect, validate, analyze, and display data to aid in decision-making across organizational levels.
- Develop and implement methods to monitor, evaluate, forecast, and report progress toward achieving organizational goals and objectives and to inform strategic decisions.
- Develop explorative and innovative solutions to inform and advance the DAD- A’s initiatives and other identified strategic issues affecting the DHA…
- Extensive knowledge in strategic/operational planning, business process management, business operations, policy coordination, interpretation and dissemination, training, task management, information management, facility and space management, and related activities.
- Ability to produce fully actionable Requirements Development packages for competitive contracts.
- Experience with the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS) or similar systems.
- Executive level writing experience or training to produce, maintain, and publish a variety of ad hoc and routine reports and publications.
- Successful candidate must have a Master’s degree and at least 8 years of related experience.