As a Supervisory Management Analyst, GS-0343-15, you will serve as the Director of DIBO and the principle source of advice to the Group Director in the full range of information technology (IT) financial management activities associated with the OIT program, IT budgets and related analytical activities.
- Manages the DIBO staff and serves as an authoritative spokesperson on OIT budget resources and financial management with OIT Group/Division Directors.
- Conducts budgetary studies and develops short and long-range planning efforts to ensure viable financial support for key business areas.
- Direct, plans, and conducts studies and prepares analytical reports recommending new and improved methods of operation or uses of existing resources and programs.
- Provides support to OIT Leadership in their strategic, tactical, and operational planning efforts, including IT budget analysis and planning, operating plan management, and development of analysis to ensure adequate funding across OIT programs.
- Ensures that OIT components meet CMS’s goals and carry out activities in accordance with the strategic plan, other work plan directives, and priorities.
Read the full job description here.
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Jackie Gilbert.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.