Dovel Technologies, a Guidehouse company, is looking for an energetic, collaborative, creative leader to join our team as an Executive Director and Deputy Program Manager. Dovel Technologies is responsible for building and expanding GrantSolutions.gov, an HHS-shared service platform of over 1,500 federal grant programs demonstrating a new model of how agencies and departments across the Federal Government work together to eliminate duplication of services and leverage resources and technology.
GrantSolutions consists of 10+ software products and a full spectrum of support and consulting services to help Federal agencies maximize the value of their grant investments.
- We serve 150,000+ users across the country and around the world.
- We manage $200B annually across 10 Cabinet-level Departments.
- Our business model and technologies have led to incredible growth and has become one of the most innovative organizations in government, repeatedly recognized with awards.
It’s an exciting, meaningful program with a large team with diverse backgrounds and experiences. If you would like to join us, please read on.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees execution of the large and complex program, directing senior leaders responsible for technology, business, and consulting functions
- Works across the program to ensure the attainment of financial and operational goals within the segment in support of the company’s overall financial and strategic objectives
- Establishes budgets, short- and long-range objectives and criteria for monitoring progress and measuring success
- Administers the organization’s policies through subordinate managers and directs and coordinates activities of multiple departments, including system operations, software development, customer account management, customer support, development of new technology and services offerings, and accounting and finance
- As the functional activities are complex, this leader’s decisions will have a major impact on business operations for the entire directorate and throughout the company…
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
We expect a successful candidate would have:
- Delivered and supported a large-scale software-based system including a full range of support services (system operations, system modernization, account management, consulting, help desk, etc.)
- Worked extensively in the Federal contracting space – at least 15 years of experience with at least 8 years of progressively responsible management positions
- Had prior experience as the program manager of a government contract with at least $35M of annual revenue, as the deputy program manager of a contract with at least $50M of annual revenue, or as a portfolio manager of multiple programs with at least $50M of annual revenue, with P&L responsibilities…