- Shapes and drives the global business solution strategy and implementation plans for Federal Government services industry to develop and deliver sales and grow market presence. Oversees the development key account sales priorities and areas of focus within the market.
- Serves as a key contributor to client vision and strategic direction. Develops strategic business relationships with key decision makers at the executive management level and fosters long-term networking relationships with senior level clients. Positions company for future prospects.
- Executes strategies for market growth within business development team focused on various Federal entities: CDC, TRICARE, HHS, etc.
- Drives the achievement of sales targets by ensuring the use of good sales practices and actively monitors performance of team. Gathers and maintains pipeline metrics and forecasts to enable the business to measure progress against targets.
- Collaborates with industry sales leaders to orchestrate quarterly credit review process and maintain sales plan and quota setting process.
- Ensures uniform and robust processes to identify, track, pursue and win deals. Holds responsibility for increases in total contract volume and bookings.
- Participates in key account strategy sessions. Leverages products and services to create value propositions for current and potential customers. Engages in both business development and solution development activities for the industry.
- Creates market leadership position in industry. Works with appropriate solution leaders to tailor offerings to the unique needs of the industry. Implements strategies to enhance the client experience.
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Fifteen or more years of specific industry related experience
- Fifteen or more years in a supervisory or management capacity included
- Experience working in a global organization of size, scope and complexity
- Experience working with country specific laws and issues as it pertains to the industry’s policies and programs
- Experience working with finance and accounting
- Strong communication skills to interface with clients and employees globally and to communicate complex, technical information in an understandable manner
- Strong presentation skills to include presenting recommendations to senior leaders and proposals/solutions to clients
- Strong strategic management, planning and analytical skills for defining and framing initiatives for current and potential clients
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations, and build partnerships with customers and key stakeholders