“Goldbelt Apex, LLC is seeking a Business Development Lead to lead the business development and capture activities within our Civilian Health portfolio. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and capturing opportunities within Civil Health programs, including but not limited to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR), National Institutes of Health and Center for Medicaid Services. In addition, you will continue to build Goldbelt reputation and business pipeline, executing the BD process, maintaining a high win probability, and growing business within the Civil Health domain.”
- Pitch Goldbelt capabilities and contract vehicles to clients and maintain a useful working relationship with contacts old and new
- Participate in the development and delivery of marketing materials and plans to increase revenue and profits.
- Develop and execute call/contact plans to stay in contact with customers, partners, and vendors and work with government and industry colleagues to shape opportunities to Goldbelt advantage
- Provide business development, capture, and proposal generation support for the various subsidiaries within Goldbelt, Inc. family
- Develop market intelligence for opportunities through interactions with Federal Government program owners, procurement officers and industry representatives
- Support RFI and proposal response activities to include RFP analysis, written content, participation in color reviews, document edits and developing submission-ready final products…
- Ten (10) or more years in Business Development or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience leading and winning competitive bids ranging from $5M to $100M
- At least 2-5 years experience working within an 8(a) firm environment
- Federal Business Development experience in the Health IT space, preferably with medical device, asset management and cloud integration
- Highly developed organizational, planning, and management writing skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with management, military personnel, the public, and staff to provide marketing and recruitment services…
Read the full job description here.
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Jackie Gilbert.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.