The Process and Business Analytics SME will provide oversight in the delivery of management consulting to the Defense Health Agency (DHA). The position will be responsible for leading a range of portfolio of performance and process improvement projects across the Military Health System (MHS). The Program Manager will also lead business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
- Oversees the performance and coordination of task orders relating to Strategy and Organizational Design, process redesign, analytics, cost estimating, and business case analysis development.
- Oversee the strategy and approach for a variety of program management and performance improvement initiatives.
- Identify and secure qualified staff within and outside the firm to work across projects as needs arise and change.
- Review team’s work products and deliverables for quality and adherence to client and firm standards.
- Contribute to individual work streams and integrate across the work streams to promote maximum synchronization, integration, and transparency.
- Prioritize quality, drive integration, and manage dependencies and risk across the transformation.
- Coordinate across several stakeholders, including Health Affairs, the Joint Staff, the Military Services, all elements of the DHA, the enhanced Multi-Service Markets, and the large number of Tri- Service committees and work groups…
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a field requiring significant application of analytics.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience designing and applying analytics solutions to complex problems.
- Minimum of 5 years MHS experience.
- Demonstrated success simultaneously managing multiple projects and supervising all levels of program personnel
- Knowledge of and experience with current MHS Governance construct and procedures…