“This position will expand upon ICF’s already successful portfolio of established and growing customer programs at CMS, primarily in the areas of Health IT, digital modernization, data analytics, management consulting, communications support, and healthcare clinical quality measures and tool development.”
- Implement PSG’s strategic growth and go-to-market plans through the development and execution of CMS specific account plans.
- Facilitate the effective identification, qualification, and advancement of a multi-year CMS business pipeline of pursuits totaling over >$200 million annually.
- Use your deep and current connections, relationships and insights with CMS Institutes and Centers to fully understand their current and upcoming needs.
- Translate evolving Federal agency strategic goals, requirements, operations, and programs into new ICF engagements and relationships and demonstrate to clients how ICF can resolve their most challenging problems.
- Represent and ensure an aligned and coordinated presence and messaging to CMS prospects and business partners, ensuring optimal cross-selling of all relevant ICF capabilities and expertise to prospective clients.
- Convene, organize, and motivate CMS Account participants from across the organization to coordinate, collaborate and cross-sell division and service line capabilities into CMS through a common go-to-market framework.
- Assist CMS account participants, BD leads, and capture executives with obtaining key CMS client meetings and representing ICF through key conversations, briefings, presentations, or conference moderation/ presentations.
- Expand and maintain a quality pipeline of opportunities and qualify opportunities, leveraging other account team members and business development or growth leaders as needed.
- Lead CMS Account Team meetings, providing a means to share knowledge, understanding of existing ICF program status, clients, CMS priorities, emerging opportunities, competitor positions and opportunities for client engagement
- Develop strategic teaming relationships with potential partners—including small business partners, consultants, universities (including HBCUs), and NGOs– to facilitate winning new work.
- 10+ years of experience working in and/or supporting CMS (with a focus on healthcare research, healthcare quality metrics, data analytics, digital health, health IT, IT modernization, and digital transformation) with demonstrated success delivery and building work in a professional services / consulting setting
- At least 5+ years of experience in a growth-oriented role, with established relationships across CMS and industry partners.
- Strong past-performance leading opportunity identification, deal qualification, call plans, and the development of strategic account plans.
- Demonstrated success identifying, qualifying, and advancing multi-year CMS business pipelines of pursuits totaling over >$100 million annually.
- Demonstrated network of current contacts and client relationships at CMS
- Strong experience supporting capture and proposals, often supporting multiple efforts simultaneously
- Prior delivery experience working on multi-million-dollar consulting and professional services projects at CMS.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and foster partnership with business leadership, subject matter experts and external partners to help shape the business strategy, influence senior executives, and challenge the status quo
- Bachelor’s degree required. MPH, MD, or PhD in health-related discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated experience supporting work at CSSQ, OC, OIT, CPI preferred.
- Experience shaping work and winning task orders under CMS contract vehicles including SPARC, RMADA, CIO-SP3, and/or MIDS preferred.