- Strategy- Works with IQVIA and government leaders to develop strategies to achieve agency outcomes. Works with the IQVIA Strategic Growth Center of Excellence (CoE) team to define and execute strategies for achieving those outcomes. Develop and maintain a thorough and up-to-date understanding of customer mission, their organization, and the political, economic, and technical environment that impacts customer organization and mission. Maintain a current understanding and assessment of the customer needs and priorities and their relationship to IQVIA’s capabilities/offerings. Develop and maintain customer strategic analyses.
- Customer Engagement – Proactively engages with government health customers on the realization of their mission and program outcomes. Provides customers with insightful, fact-based, unbiased advice on the realization of those outcomes. Builds partnerships within and across federal health agencies, and between government and industry, academia, etc. Proactively and deliberately engages with customers and stakeholders, providing thought leadership to advise and help shape mission goals. Ensure that engagements with customers and stakeholders are planned, coordinated, and communicated appropriately.
- Analysis – Applies a thorough understanding of the federal health agencies’ organization, mission, and capabilities to identify opportunities, risks, and trends. Brings the analysis of colleagues to bear on needs of prospective and current customers…
- Deep experience working with military and/or veteran health programs.
- Strong understanding of the military and veteran health systems and related opportunities and challenges.
- Robust network of relationships within military and/or veteran health systems and with potential partners.
- 10+ years of experience working with government health agencies/programs, including 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience presenting to and engaging with executive-level audiences.
- Passionate about improving health and well-being…
- Familiarity with and/or previous experience managing government projects within the DHA or VHA preferred.