The Capture Director leads and supports the NewWave business development effort, work shaping, growth and capture lifecycle. The Capture Director is responsible for managing/leading small to medium sized cross-functional teams to win business opportunities, driving to qualify opportunities, taking them from the point when the opportunity is qualified for pursuit until the contract is awarded, and successfully handed off to the delivery team. Responsible for articulating and selling the company’s value proposition, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts into successful partnerships. Supported by members of the Growth and Delivery Teams, the Capture Director will develop, organize, and execute capture strategies, including defining the priority activities, building customer and strategic partner relationships, building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions, understand the customer’s needs and challenges, to respond to and win business with new and existing customers.
- Lead opportunity pursuits from qualification to award, leveraging capture processes and advancing creative expertise. Shape the RFP prior to release through strategic customer engagement.
- Obtain customer insights and intel, through effective and strategic engagement with customers and partners, to inform and drive the creation of a strong bid.
- Develop and execute capture plans.
- Provide leadership to bid process including technical, management, past performance, and pricing strategies and win themes, including management of bids and proposal requests.
- Provide opportunity gap analysis and identify partners, both internal and external, to successfully close the deal.
- Responsible for coordinating Teaming Agreements and Statements of Work that meet customer requirements and enhance NewWave’s PWIN.
- Develop associated briefing materials and present them to the executive leadership team and potential partners and customers, as appropriate.
- Actively be involved in solution development and have the ability and understanding of details to present on behalf of any element of the opportunity to customers or leadership.
- Maintain the company BD opportunity pipeline with focus on size, velocity, and maturity.
- Monitor draft solicitations, live solicitations, or other opportunities of interest identified in the corporate pipeline…
Read the full job description here.
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.