- Lead NCI communications about basic and clinical cancer research through web and multimedia channels, to ensure the delivery of high quality and compelling content to external audiences in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in conjunction with [Office of Communications and Public Liaison] OCPL and NCI senior staff on the development and implementation of various web related projects from concept to completion.
- Lead NCI identity and branding oversight and ensure the integrity of the NCI brand across digital and non-digital channels.
- Oversee development and dissemination of NCI Branding Guidelines, NCI Design System, NCI Website Owner’s Manual, and web and multimedia guidelines on myNCI so that NCI content owners and information developers can develop effective web presence.
- Supervise federal staff and provide oversight to contract web and multimedia team.
- Develop and implement NCI Digital Strategy in support of NCI’s communications goals and objectives as well as establishing clear direction for the ongoing development of gov and Cancer.gov/espanol.
Read the full job description here.
Tagged: nci, NIH
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.