As an experienced Director of Business Development at Octo, you will lead the identification, qualification and bid of opportunities to secure new contracts across Civilian Health market with an emphasis on Center for Medicare (CMS). The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the business development creation of CMS Territory Plans and Pipeline as well as lead the capture efforts for new business initiatives. The candidate must be experienced in securing large scale contracts as a capture manager and possess the skills and experience to lead and inspire the members working on pursuits. You will analyze client business, goals, strategies, industry trends and directions to develop compelling outcome-based value propositions that result in a win! You will also have demonstrated success in gaining awards, and growing revenue, focused on multiple opportunities in the $25 million range or larger.
- Work in a collaborative manner, with the Octo CTO, pricing, contracts, the line (Delivery Operations) and proposal operations organizations to create solutions responsive to the customer needs.
- Formally engage and lead multidisciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a Requests For Information (RFI), Requests For Proposal (RFPs), and Statements Of Work (SOWs) or presentations.
- Utilize Octo’s capabilities and insight on existing work; assist with the teaming with the right partners; assessing the viability and relevance of Octo’s past performance and key personnel and develop innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Capitalize on the company’s established range of service offerings for Federal and Commercial customers, all delivered via industry best practices and processes.
- Develop strategies with the respective capture pursuit team (i.e., win themes; management solution; technical solution; teaming; pricing); coordinate corporate resources; build teams of subcontractors; assess competition; present decision gate briefings to executive management; manage bid and proposal funding; from the decision to bid to the post submission phase of an opportunity.
- Build, position, and capture deals by infusing commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to each bid opportunity…
Read the full job description here.
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.