- Maintain a deep knowledge of clients’ needs, including federal government requirements around security, usability and other technical and design standards, and champion Palladian’s development of relevant, leading-edge skills. Broaden the team’s capabilities and prepare for future needs.
- Lead Palladian’s portfolio of web-only work and help lead multidisciplinary campaigns, projects and proposals that include digital and web components.
- Oversee a team of UX/UI strategists, project managers, content strategists, content mangers, analysts, digital associates and software engineers to deliver best-in-class web work to our clients.
- Coordinate with project directors in their contract-level performance, budget and management, as well as their risk review and mitigation efforts.
- Engage and advise clients to ensure their goals are understood and achieved, and that Palladian has brought the most strategic, insightful, appropriate and creative solutions to complex challenges and problems. Ensure a high level of client satisfaction across the portfolio.
- Lead organic growth of the digital portfolio.
- Actively engage on proposals, bids, extensions and recompetes, and help ensure market-appropriate and competitive proposal design and pricing.
- Track and achieve performance goals around team utilization and account profitability.
- Contribute to long-range business development planning.
- Effectively, efficiently manage vendors, subcontractors and other resources and ensure stewardship of client and company resources.
- Candidates must have a college degree, significant relevant technical experience and at least three years of managing complex teams.
- Prior government consulting experience is strongly preferred.