LCG Inc today announced a multi-year contract to support the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, in providing Information Systems & Information Technology Services Support.
“This award exemplifies the confidence our customer places in LCG as a result of the outstanding performance of our NINDS team,” said Conrad Kenley, President & CEO of LCG Inc.
LCG continues a NINDS partnership to provide end-to-end IT services, enabling NINDS to further its mission. LCG brings their extensive knowledge and client experience to provide the following services:
- Modernization and optimization of infrastructure services (both on-premises and cloud)
- IT support services for onsite and remote end-users
- Security operations and information security assurance for all NINDS systems
- Application development services with DevSecOps on custom applications
- SharePoint and M365 platform-based collaboration solutions
- ServiceNow IT service management solutions and customization and configuration of COTS products for NINDS use.
Tagged: hhs, LCG, NIH
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by Jackie Gilbert.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.