The T&T Chief Solutions Architect, a C-level Executive position, will design technology architecture solutions to align with enterprise standards, processes, procedures, and targets as required of Federal and Department of Defense client requests, as well as Corporate T&T organic needs. The Chief Architect will work with our customer base (e.g., DoD, HHS, NIH, VA, DoC, NOAA, NIST, DoJ, Treasury, etc.) to verify that the IT strategy is aligned with the organization’s mission and to develop technical solutions to meet the needs of the customer. The architect will analyze customer business properties as well as the technical environment and define all business needs. The Chief Architect is responsible for analyzing current trends in technology architecture and advising our customers about new frameworks and best practices. Using clear architectural models and the help of domain experts, they define business goals and design an information technology roadmap. This roadmap is supposed to create a bridge between context and concept. Leveraging the Chief Architect’s troubleshooting insight, design expertise and solution recommendations, customer leadership can determine how integrating technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, IoT or blockchain could be used to their advantage. The architect will in turn work with the technical teams to design and implement an appropriate solution. Similarly, and in consultation with the T&T Corporate Staff, the Chief Architect will apply their skills to build the technological groundwork for T&T. With a strategic and visual focus, the Chief Architect must articulate solutions to a wide audience ranging from non-technical to highly technical in oral and digital venues. This position will be located in Falls Church, VA. Remote work, both full and part time is negotiable. Qualified candidate must have or can attain a Secret clearance.
- Accountable for overall program technology implementation.
- Work closely with business analysts, customer business, IT and security stakeholders, identify and document business and technical requirements, and system quality metrics including security, usability, performance, scalability, availability, manageability, etc.
- Understand and evaluate existing IT system architecture
- Connect the business mission, strategy, and processes of the organization to its IT strategy
- Drive technical planning and solutions for company and client software portfolios, including authoring or managing the development of software designs, white papers, vendor evaluations, technical recommendations and assisting in proposal and technical documents development…
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10+ years of professional experience; or 8+ years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving both the Business and IT strategies to cohesively propel each other at organizational, national, and/or global scale
- 12+ years of experience in related fields
- Demonstrated experience working in or for DoD, HHS, NIH, VA, DoC, NOAA, NIST, DoJ, Treasury or equivalent national government organizations…