Technatomy is seeking an individual with a broad strategic perspective and demonstrated performance leading a team tasked with developing, implementing, and delivering information technology (IT) solutions to problems on behalf of our nation’s veterans. Specifically, this role will support major business development opportunities supporting Veterans Affairs pursuits. This position requires a proven, experienced business development professional with the ability to take on any element of the capture lifecycle (from bid strategy to proposal management) as part of a cohesive, talented capture and proposal team.
- Extend and build strong relationships with VA clients to better understand and proactively respond to their needs, promote Technatomy full services offerings and help clients meet their strategic and tactical goals.
- Act as Technatomy lead, trusted advisor, and business partner, identify client needs and developing business process and technology solutions that solve critical issues and support organizational priorities.
- Develop and manage VA opportunities pipelines to identifying and establishing prime and partner opportunities to gain access to market opportunities
- Participate and represent Technatomy a t conferences, gatherings, and other events where partners and clients are meeting…
Key Success Indicators:
- Prior experience should have 10+ years of experience working on US Federal projects or programs, with a minimum of 5 years successfully serving in VA business development or capture management role with a successful sales track record • Ability to constructively influence and interact at the highest level of VA customer administrations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging business trends resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management, with a particular focus on understanding how to leverage technology differentiators…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Administration, information technology, public health, or related field and more than 8 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education…