Notice ID: 36C24123Q0249
Contractor shall provide 350 each Cloud (Web)-based scheduling solution for management of workforce and customer support.
- Accommodates overnight shift scheduling (24/7; 365)
- Decreases manager/scheduler workload
- Allows creation of templates
- Flexible to fit the scheduling process of individual departments
- Block scheduling
- Participatory Scheduling
- Changes to shift/schedule can be tracked
- Wide range of reports available for managers to analyze staffing hours, overtime, absence trends, etc.
- “Blast massage” available for last minute shift coverage needs.
- Cell phones, work desktop, and home computer app/accessibility available
- Staff and managers have 24/7 real-time access to schedule and any changes made
- Manager-manager, staff-staff, and manager-staff messaging available
- Only user name and work email needed to create and use account per Information security. Staff can later elect to put in personal phone numbers and/or other information if deemed appropriate by OIS/OIT security rules
- Complies with Union rules/master agreement
- Printable copies of legible schedules for staff who opt out of app or program usage
- Accommodates seniority rules
- Offers multi location/department scheduling options easily sorted view options (by department, by shift, by position, or multiples of the same)
- Printable schedules compatible with timekeeper’s needs
Tagged: SAMHSA, VA
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.