This position serves as the Supervisory Management and Program Analyst and organizationally as the Associate Director of either Budget and Appeals (BAM), Corporate, Health, IT Infrastructure and Networks (ITIN), Portfolio Integration Management (PIM) and Veterans Experience Services (VES). Incumbent provides direction to subordinates engaged in managing, directing, coordinating all aspects of the Account Groups programs.
- Responsible for the management and administration of processes and tools that enable the organization to identify, document, and access intellectual capital and information content.
- Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Utilizes project management skills for cost estimating, planning, programming, budgeting, program integration, interoperability, and sustainability, as well as quality assurance, system standards, software, and hardware integration.
- Ensures appropriate Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) and underpinning contracts have been defined that clearly set out for the customer a description of the service and the measures for monitoring the service.
- Oversees the daily operation of the unit ensuring agency policies and priorities are being followed, performance standards are developed and work performance of subordinates is planned and evaluated…
Read the full job description here.
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Jenny Reed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.