G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Sherrell Nicholson’s 25-year Government services career and experience driving business development and capture initiatives for an industry leader in Health Information Technology, woman-owned management and technology consultancy SeKON, that specializes in providing large-scale health IT programs in support of Federal Government customers, adds a new Chief Growth Officer.
Prior roles include:
- S.V.P. Business Development – Optum
- V.P. Business Development – Optum
- Sr. Business Development Executive – Unisys
- SeKON has listed capabilities in cyber security, data intelligence, enterprise solutions, business consultation, and digital media.
- This CIO-SP3 SB can lay claim to a client base that cuts across the broader Federal Health sector, to include the Defense Health Agency, CMS, NIH and HHS. More here.
- SeKON brings extensive past performance in support of the CDC to include through a recent COVID-19 website task; a 5-year reporting and maintenance task for the CDC Enhanced HIV/AIDS Reporting System (eHARS); and a $28M, 5-year Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention (DHAP) IT systems development, maintenance, enhancement and support task.
- This late 2021 article details SeKON’s success in support of the CDC’s COVID-19 website, averaging 123 million views each month as compared to the main CDC website which typically averages 100 million views each month. More here.
- Led by CEO, Angela Wilson; EVP David Slingbaum; and Chief Performance Officer Alison Rosen, SeKON was listed in 2021 as one of the top 200 best places to work in the Washington D.C. area by The Washington Post, according to its annual Top Workplaces survey.